A range of measures have been implemented at the facility to ensure we meet government requirements for social distancing. We are committed to looking after you and our teams safety while you use our facility during these uncertain times, therefore can all visitors please ensure that they read and familiarise themselves with the following procedures.
- At all times Golfers MUST maintain a distance of 1.5 metres, as per Government guidelines. This applies to the golf course, driving range, short game area and pro shop area.
- Golfers are encouraged to stay in their cars until 15 minutes prior to their tee time and leave immediately after their round – STRICTLY NO CONGREGATING before or after your round.
- DO NOT move to the next tee box until the 4 ball in front has left.
- All visitors to the facility are required to register their name and phone number for COVID 19 Contact Tracing using a QR Code Registration.
- Limiting the number of customers in the shop to adhere to social space requirements
- Markers have been put in place to direct golfers where to stand in order to manage social distancing.
- Credit Cards or Debit Cards preferred (preferably PayWave).
- During this time we will only accept phone bookings for social play. No walk-ins.
- Social time sheets will only be released 7 days in advance.
- Any existing bookings that have been made in advance will be contacted by the Pro Shop.
Social Club Bookings
- Social clubs will be contacted regarding existing bookings by the Pro Shop.
- All carts will continue to be sanitised before and after usage.
- No more than 1 person per bay on the driving range.
- Only people using the range can enter the facility(no spectators).
- Use ticket code receipt as a barrier to pick up bucket and when using ball machine keypad.
- No congregating on range.
- Golfers must leave the driving range once you have finished hitting your bucket of balls
We ask that all golfers who enter our facility practice appropriate hygiene, hand washing protocols and social distancing. If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, have coronavirus or have been in contact with anyone who has had coronavirus, we ask that you do not enter the facility.
Thanks again for your ongoing support during these unprecedented times.
The Ridge Team