COVID-19 UPDATE 9th July 2021
We have been advised by Golf NSW, that golf is considered exercise and can continue during the lockdown period.
Therefore, The Ridge golf course and pro-shop will remain open and competitions will continue running.
We are currently only taking social bookings 24 hours in advance and please be advised that there are limited times available. Maximum of two people per booking is allowed and only one person per golf cart. All current social bookings and social clubs have been cancelled. Staff will contact you if you have a current booking.
As per NSW Government restrictions, please also note the following:
People must stay in their Local Government Area or within 10kms of home for exercise and outdoor recreation, with no carpooling between non-household members.
This means that you can only attend The Ridge Golf Course if you live in the Sutherland Shire LGA or live within 10km of The Ridge Golf Course.
****The driving range is temporarily closed from Saturday 3rd July until further notice for remediation works. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please check our website for updates before visiting the driving range.
The bar/ licensed area is currently closed.
Golf Competitions & Social Play will continue under the following ‘STRICT’ guidelines:
- At all times Golfers must maintain a distance of 1.5 metres. This applies to the golf course, driving range, short game and pro shop area.
- Golfers are encouraged not to arrive until 15-20 minutes prior to their tee time and leave immediately after their round.
- A face mask is required to be worn in the pro shop.
- Everyone visiting the facility must sign in with the QR Code.
- Limited number of customers in the pro shop.
- Credit/Debit Cards are the preferred method of payment.
- Bar remains closed, toilets still in use.
- Only one person per golf cart is allowed.
- All carts will continue to be sanitised before and after usage.
- Maximum of two players per group.
- Bunkers will remain in play.
- Rakes will be removed.
- 30cm preferred lie in bunkers.
- Flag Sticks must remain in the hole at all times.
- Communal sand buckets have been removed. Golfers are welcome to use their own. Buckets are also available for purchase from the Pro Shop for $2.
- Golfers to mark their own scorecard but score to be verified by a marker.
Driving Range is currently closed.
We ask that all golfers who enter our facility practice appropriate hygiene, hand washing protocols and social distancing. If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has had coronavirus or is awaiting test results, we ask that you do not enter the facility.
We will continue to monitor the advice from NSW government and provide further updates as required.
Take care of yourselves and one another.
The Ridge Team