DRIVING RANGE OPEN & BOOKINGS REQUIRED
The Driving Range will open in a reduced capacity from Wednesday 11th August. The Driving Range will be open 9am – 6pm, 7 days a week and bookings will be required.
To comply with the current public health orders there will be some important changes to Driving Range operating procedures.
How to make a Driving Range booking
- Bookings will be required for the Driving Range. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Bookings can only be made one day in advance by calling the Pro Shop from 9am e.g. bookings for a Thursday can be made by calling the Pro Shop from 9am on Wednesday.
- Bookings are available on the hour for a maximum of 50 mins (e.g. 9am – 9.50am, 10am – 10.50am, 11am-11.50am, last session will be 5pm-5.50pm).
- Bookings can only be made for up to two people or for the members of your immediate household.
- The geographical location of The Ridge Golf Course and Driving Range with the current public health order means that only people living in the Sutherland Shire can attend the facility.
On Arrival at the facility
- Arrive 15-20mins prior to your booked time.
- On arrival at the Pro Shop, you will be required to show your ID to the staff to confirm that you reside in the Sutherland Shire (MASKS ARE COMPULSORY WHEN ENTERING THE PRO SHOP AREA).
- You will be allocated a specific bay on the driving range. All bays are numbered. You must remain in your allocated bay for the duration of your session.
- Maximum of one person per bay.
- Children under 10 can only use bays on the ground level. Please advise staff at the time of booking if you will be bringing children and their ages.
Leaving the driving range
- You MUST promptly leave the driving range at the end of your session ie 9.50am, 10.50am. This will enable the staff to prepare for the following session, ensure we adhere to social distancing rules and avoid people congregating.
- EXIT the driving range via the gate located on the ground floor (western end).