From Monday 18th October, social bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance. Bookings can only be made by calling the Pro Shop on (02) 9541 4960.
Golf Competitions & Social Play will continue under the following ‘STRICT’ guidelines:
- At all times Golfers must maintain a distance of 1.5 metres. This applies to the golf course, driving range, short game, bar and pro shop area.
- A face mask is required to be worn in the pro shop.
- Everyone visiting the facility must sign in with the QR Code.
- Limited number of customers in the pro shop.
- Credit/Debit Cards are the preferred method of payment.
From Monday 11th October, two players who are fully vaccinated or are from the same household can share a cart. Only one player per cart is permitted for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- Four players per group will resume from Monday 18th October.
- Bunkers will remain in play.
- Rakes will be removed.
- 30cm preferred lie in bunkers.
- Flag Sticks must remain in the hole at all times.
- Communal sand buckets have been removed. Golfers are welcome to use their own. Buckets are also available for purchase from the Pro Shop for $2.
We ask that all golfers who enter our facility practice appropriate hygiene, hand washing protocols and social distancing. If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has had coronavirus or is awaiting test results, we ask that you do not enter the facility.
The Ridge Team