Are you looking for a cheaper alternative to maintain your affiliated Golflink handicap? Then membership at The Ridge Golf Course might be for you. The Ridge Golf Course offers a ‘pay as you go’ service, whereby players have the opportunity to obtain a handicap for a low annual fee of $219.00 for adults and $49 for juniors.
As a member of The Ridge Golf Course, you will be entitled to:
- Official Golf Australia handicap and Golflink card
- $20 credit on your membership house account*
- Priority access to competitions on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays
- Access to online members portal to make bookings and view your account.
- Play in open competitions at other golf courses
- Ability to submit conforming social scores for handicapping purposes when playing socially (see FAQ for more details)
- Free access to club fitting nights
- Free ‘small’ warm up bucket of balls when playing in a competition
- 10% discount on all individual golf lessons
- 10% discount on drinks purchased at the bar
- 20% discount off range balls(when depositing money onto your member range account)
- 30% discount off range balls during course maintenance weeks
- Discount on carts
- Access to twilight golf one hour earlier than public players, 7 days a week from 2pm(daylight saving time) and from 1pm(non daylight saving time).
- Priority golfer benefits including access to equipment and cart special offers
*House account can only be used for golf lessons, golf equipment, carts and bar. Please note all member credits must be used by the end of each financial year.
“Joining a traditional golf club can be a big commitment. The membership service offered at The Ridge provides an opportunity for golfers of all levels to obtain a handicap and play in competitions without paying a hefty annual fee. The type of membership being offered is particularly good value for those players who are time poor and unable to play often enough to get value out of their traditional club membership, but still wish to maintain a handicap.” – Gary Booby, General Manager / The Ridge Golf Course & Driving Range
For more detailed information – please see our Membership FAQ Flyer.
If you require further information, or to request an application form, please email email@example.com